Saturday, April 16, 2011

HEAR MY PRAYER Moya Brennan

Hear my prayer Bring me through the darkness, hear my heart Draw me in On this bright, new morning Here I am, stay with me Never too late to forgive Here I am, set me free Sing Hallelujah Angels walk with me Guide me to the water's edge Wash away my doubts, my fears Lord, strengthen me and bring me back to you Change my heart With a gentle touch you change my world Hold me close Fill my life with beauty Hear my voice, stay with me Bring cool water to my lips Hear my prayer, set me free Sing Hallelujah Angels walk with me Guide me to the water's edge Wash away my doubts, my fears Lord, strengthen me and bring me back to you Angels walk with me Guide me to the water's edge Wash away my doubts, my fears Lord, strengthen me and bring me back to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXoO4cjyWEc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment